Sunday 16 December 2007

There goes the neighbourhood

I've been living in my current flat for nearly two years without any issue, until friday night. Ah the joys of Chavs. The delightful little brats decided that the nice secluded entrance to the our apartment building was a great place to have some fun. So on saturday morning I pop out only to discover that the front door, entry system and some of the brickwork were covered in graffiti. Tastefully done, I might say, in red and black marker pen. The daft thing is that in the glee at finding these wonderful surfaces upon which to scribble, they failed to realise that writing over the ink while it is still damp will only transfer the ink onto themselves. I'm really hoping that they got permanent ink all over their pretty little tracksuits... and that stuff never comes out.

0 Comments: